Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cellulose insulation, Bloomfield, Oakland County, Bloomfield Hills, West Bloomfield, Michigan, Insulate Attic

The following is a copy of a letter a homeowner that bought a condominium in Bloomfield Michigan wrote to America's Pros:

Friday 11th September, 2008

America's Pros, Inc.
P.O. Box 81275
Rochester, MI
48308-1275

Dear Scott,

    Earlier this year I purchased a condo in Bloomfield, which lacked a sufficient amount of insulation, because it only had R11. So, I started the search for companies who could help me. Well after making various phone calls and meeting different contractors, I ended up choosing America's Pros, which turned out to be an excellent decision.

    Scott, I thought it would be a good idea to write you a short note to let you know how pleased I was with my decision to have America's Pros add additional cellulose insulation to the attic of my condo in Bloomfield. When we first meet and you did the inspection of my attic, which I must admit was at a tough time, because of all of the work I had being done before I moved in, you and your partners did an awesome job! You and your team were on time as promised, very professional, plus you guys helped answer my questions in a very thorough way and were also very helpful! What I found was even better, is that my condo was nice and warm the rest of the winter and I did not need to set my thermostat high. So, if I talk to anyone who is looking to save money on their utility bills and keep their home more comfortable all year long, I'll be happy to tell them to call America's Pros, especially knowing that you are a veteran owned company. Thank you!
Bloomfield, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment