Thursday, October 27, 2011

America's Pros helps WWII and other Military Veterans with power washing, insulation, painting, roof repairs and handyman services

America's Pros helps a WWII veteran from Rochester Hills, power washing, attic insulation and more! Please see his comments on home insulation below:

June 9, 2006

America's Pros, Inc.
Attn: Scott McIntyre
P. O. Box 81275
Rochester Hills, MI 48308-1275

Dear Scott,

In today's word, as A retired businessman and WWII veteran, I need to be very careful with whom I have work done around my home in Rochester Hills, whether it be for having cellulose insulation added to the attic of my home’s attic, painting, power washing, roof work of simply just a good and honest handyman. So, when I called America’s Pros in Rochester Hills for a price to power wash they offered me a good price and I must say, that when I had  America's Pros, power wash, clean and stain my deck, their company was on-time, economical and most of a trustworthy, plus Mike did a wonderful job, as the deck looks great! One-more important point that I was pleased with and that is when I mentioned to you there was a spot or two on my deck that did not look just right your team came back out to make it look perfect!

Scott, the next time I need more work like adding insulation to my attic, painting, roof repairs or any other handyman service America's Pros will be the only company that I’ll call, because they take good care of us Military Veterans and also give good prices too. Thank you, good luck and I wish you continued success.

Sincerely,

Edison Hart
Rochester Hills, MI 48309

1 comment:

  1. Their are alot of Handymen out their, i guess the hardest part is finding someone that is trustworthy, which american pros help us with!

    ReplyDelete