Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Attic insulation Troy, Bloomfield, Rochester, Farmington, Berkley, Birmingham, Waterford, Novi, Oakland County, MI, Michigan

America's Pros continues to receive recommendation letters for attic and crawl space insulation we did from homeowners including from Troy, Bloomfield, Rochester, Farmington, Berkley, Birmingham, Waterford, Novi, Oakland County, MI, Michigan. The following is one from a homeowner in Farmington:

Glenn D.C. Whitelaw
Farmington, MI 48331
August 2008
Dear Scott,

I want to let you know how completely satisfied I am with the entire contractual experience of adding cellulose insulation to the attic of my home in Farmington Hills, plus the handy man work you did for us too. You were very professional and responded to my initial call very promptly. I appreciated how you explained completely the work that was to be done (additional attic insulation) in a manner that was clear and understandable to myself. Your price was very reasonable (I did get two other quotes). Your crew was also able to begin the job in a very timely manner. They did an excellent job. They were also also quite polite and respectful. When they finished the job also in a very timely manner. I appreciated that while the crew was completing the job you stopped by to check to make sure the quality work was done. When the crew was done with the additional attic insulation they left the job sight very clean.

It was an excellent contractual relationship. I certainly would call you if I need any further work to be contracted in the future.

Thank you,
Glenn D.C. Whitelaw
Farmington, MI 48331

No comments:

Post a Comment