Friday, October 14, 2011

Attic and crawl space insulation West Bloomfield Hills, Oakland County Mi, Michigan

We added cellulose insulation into the attic and also insulated their crawl space with fiberglass BATT insulation for a homeowner in West Bloomfield Hills MI. The following is what they wrote to America's Pros about the job we did for them:

From The Office Of
Bruce Roberts A.I.A.

November 5th, 2009

America's Pros, Inc.
P. O. Box 81275
Rochester, MI
48308-1275
Attn: Mr. Robert McIntyre

Dear Robert,

            In January of this year I contracted with America's Pros, to add insulation in the crawl space of our home in Bloomfield Hills. Over the next 30-60 days, I evaluated the difference in both the temperature and also our Consumers Energy heating bills. Well, I was pleasantly surprised at how much more comfortable the floor was in the areas above the crawl space where your crews added insulation. As a matter fact, we were so pleased with the results of the insulation that we decided to have America’s Pros add some much needed insulation to our home’s attic in March.

            Robert, as an architect I am always conscious of how the contractors I work with and select for jobs, perform their services! Well in the case of choosing America’s Pros to do the insulation work in my crawl space and then add more insulation into my attic was a wise one, because not only were Scott, Mike and your crew so professional, honest and hard working, but more importantly the amount of energy we are now not using in the winter to heat our home and in the summer to keep in cool is so much less (around 20-40%). More importantly when they were preparing the areas where they were adding insulation they had me inspect their work both before and after they were done, because they wanted to make certain that I saw that they had removed the BATT insulation that was blocking the soffit vents and that they had correctly installed, plus they even showed me how they marked the rafters to 9.3”, which was the amount of cellulose insulation that they were adding to my home’s attic area. So, I am pleased with my decision and will definitely recommend to anyone that wants to not only save money on their home’s energy consumption “bills”, to call America’s Pros. Anyway, with the rising cost of homeowners DTE and Consumers Energy bills, I think it would be wise decision for anyone who wants to save a lot of money on their heating and air conditioning bills and make their home more comfortable to call America’s Pros. Thank you for the great job you did adding insulation to both my crawl space and attic on our home in West Bloomfield!

Sincerely,

Bruce Roberts


303 Eileen Drive Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

1 comment:

  1. Crawl Space Insulationcan help you keeping moisture out of your room which also enables you to provide healthy living environment to your family.

    ReplyDelete