Thursday, January 2, 2014

Attic insulation, roofing, new driveway, rodent prevention. power washing in Rochester Hills Oakland County MI

A friend of mine once said that home ownership is a battle between you and your house. Your house wants to revert to nature and you want to stop it. In my battle I have been fortunate enough to have America's Pros in my corner. America's Pros are professional, personal and fair in their approach. I have had my paver bricks power washed and then sealed, our attic insulated and repaired, my roof completely replaced and this year a new driveway installed all by America's Pros! I receive many compliments on the work from passersby. Nobody likes writing the checks for these things, but there is nobody I am happier to write them to than America's Pros. John M. Peters John M. Peters,PLC Rochester Hills, MI 48306

No comments:

Post a Comment