Tuesday, January 21, 2014

America's Pros saves homeowners in Birmingham, Rochester, Troy and all of Metro Detroit up to 50% on their heating bills

America’s Pros, Inc. PO Box 81275 Rochester, MI 48308-1275 Dear Robert, Thank you for your phone call last week and for following up on the insulation job your company did for me at my home in Troy. Robert, after speaking to you last week, I took a couple of minutes to review both my DTE and Consumers Energy bills to see what the difference was in what I paid for energy bills before-and-after adding insulation to my attic. I was pleased to find that my average annual savings was over 26%! So, it did pay-off to have you add insulation to my home. And by-the-way, I also appreciated Mike and the crew closing off the hole in my attic, where animals were getting in. Thank you and I will definitely recommend America’s Pros to anyone that is looking for a way to keep their homes warmer and save money too. Sincerely, Mr. Andrew Capelli Troy, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment